Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Friday, November 16, 2007

"I expect Massachusetts . . . will be the first jurisdiction to legalize marriages [of humans] with robots"

For my friends who love robots: With robotic bugs, larger ethical questions - The Boston Globe: "'I expect Massachusetts . . . will be the first jurisdiction to legalize marriages [of humans] with robots,' he wrote in an e-mail." He, being David Levy (I love that at the end of his bio it says he lives with his wife and cat. Do you think it's a robotic cat?), is author of a new book called Love + Sex With Robots. I hope he asked Sara Brickman to write the forward. I'll see if I can get a copy of her amazing poem, "Cleaning out the workshop."

Labels: ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?