Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Monday, August 03, 2009

iTunes Genius is..... well, genius!

I just made my first playlist with the new iTunes Genius feature (yes, I know it has been around for a while now, but I'm really skeptical of this kind of software) and it made me a really amazing mix that I've been enjoying for the past few hours. It brought up some music that I hadn't listened to in a while, it mixed some heavier stuff with lighter stuff. I though I would share this list with you because I love it so much, although I can only think of two, maybe three other people who might like all this randomness.

Steady, As She Goes, The Raconteurs
Naive, The Kooks
Buddy Holly, Weezer
Last Nite, The Strokes
Inside Out, Eve 6
Fell In Love With A Girl, The White Stripes
Girl, Beck
The Underdog, Spoon
Phantom Limb, The Shins
Hash Pipe , Weezer
London Calling, The Clash
Don't Forget Me, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Salute Your Solution, The Raconteurs
The Distance, Cake
Blue Orchid, The White Stripes
Save Tonight, Eagle-Eye Cherry
If You Could Only See, Tonic
New Slang, The Shins
I Turn My Camera On, Spoon
Never Let You Go, Third Eye Blind
Intimate Secretary, The Raconteurs
Flake, Jack Johnson
She hates me, Puddle of Mudd
She Moves in Her Own Way, The Kooks
E-Pro, Beck
Hands Down, Dashboard Confessional
Reptilia, The Strokes
My Own Worst Enemy, Lit
We're Going To Be Friends, The White Stripes
Undone (The Sweater Song), Weezer
The Mixed Tape, Jack's Mannequin
Wrong Way, Sublime
Jumper, Third Eye Blind
Short Skirt/Long Jacket, Cake
Sweetness, Jimmy Eat World
Blue Veins, The Raconteurs
Where Is My Mind?, Pixies
When I Come Around, Green Day
Fade Into You, Mazzy Star
Friday I'm in Love, The Cure
My Name Is Jonas , Weezer
Everything You Want, Vertical Horizon
My Doorbell, The White Stripes
Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
The Way We Get By, Spoon
Juicebox , The Strokes
All For You, Sister Hazel
Smile Like You Mean It, The Killers
Hands, The Raconteurs
I Wish You Were Here, Incubus
The Freshmen, Verve Pipe
The General, Dispatch
Good People, Jack Johnson
My Moon My Man, Feist
Blue Monday, New Order
You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told), The White Stripes
Mrs. Robinson , Simon & Garfunkel
Everybody's Changing, Keane
Stuck in the middle with you, Stealers Wheel
Level , The Raconteurs
Basket Case, Green Day
Absolutely (Story Of A Girl), Nine Days
Pardon Me (Acoustic), Incubus
My Generation, The Who
Name, Goo Goo Dolls
Where It's At, Beck
12:51, The Strokes
Dakota, Stereophonics
Barely Breathing, Duncan Sheik
Never There, Cake
Here's To The Night, Eve 6
How's It Going To Be, Third Eye Blind
The Hardest Button to Button , The White Stripes
Broken Boy Soldier, The Raconteurs
Megalomaniac, Incubus
Just A Girl , No Doubt
Chicago, Sufjan Stevens
Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim,
Don't You Evah, Spoon
Bottle It Up, Sara Bareilles
Date Rape , Sublime
Roll To Me, Del Amitri
There She Goes, The Las
You Only Live Once, The Strokes
In My Place, Coldplay
This Year's Love, David Gray
Yellow Sun, The Raconteurs
The Denial Twist , The White Stripes
Faith, George Michael
Breakdown, Jack Johnson
Maybe Tomorrow, Stereophonics
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, The Police
Don't Speak, No Doubt
Old Enough , The Raconteurs
Doin' Time (Uptown Dub), Sublime
Wonderwall , Oasis
Soul to Squeeze, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Always Love, Nada Surf
Calling All Angels, Train
Store Bought Bones, The Raconteurs

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?