Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I'm moving my recipes to a separate blog

So, I decided to make a separate blog for my recipes and cooking posts! I've come up with the witty title of
The Chef de Plunge, which is a humorous name for a dishwasher or kitchen scullery because, let's face it, that is my main role in the kitchen. That, and searching for recipes, sometimes chopping things, and blogging the results And tasting.

Anyhow, I'll keep posting my recipes here, but I'll also post them on my new blog. So if you only want the recipes and not the random other crap I post here, you can subscribe separately here. You can also follow the blog on twitter @TheChefdePlunge

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?