Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Saturday, December 15, 2007

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

The hilarious video that I blogged about a few days ago got yanked, due to a copyright claim by a third party (see the text on the YouTube page). My first thought, google, facebook, myspace? Matt Hempey doesn't say in his blog, but I found out that a copyright claim by a photographer who's image was used in the video was lodged with YouTube who took down the video immediately.

Never fear, even though the video was yanked from almost everywhere, I found it still alive here.

I pulled a screenshot from the video that I love, because my cousins were blogging in the womb as well, and continue to write one of my favorite blogs.

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?