Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Friday, January 20, 2006

Seeing the city

So, I´m starting to get into the swing of things here. I´ve started two of my classes, Gramática, Conversación y Composición and
Las Guerras en la Literatura y las Artes Visuales. Starting soons is Imágenes de España en el cine contemporáneo, Barcelona la Historia y la Ciudad and Artistas Españoles. I´ve also seen ALOT of the city. Some of the highlights have been climbing to the top of La Sagrada Familia, Gaudi´s huge and unfinished church, Montjuic, a small mountain in the city that hosts gardens and museums, the Rembrandt exhibit in La Pedrera and the Caravaggio exposition in the Museo National de Arte de Catalunya. I´m also making plans to travel all over Europe, which is very exciting. Anyhow, must go to class now.

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?