Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Where's Bono?

Where's Bono? I don't know, but this web project will help you calculate the probabilty of finding him at any location in Dublin's cultural quarter. Try out the
Bono Probability Positioning System and see for yourself. I post this mostly for my friends in the UK who might make it over to Dublin to find Bono.

Other top news stories I'm covering: Gay love scenes injure Jake Gyllenhaal. Yeah, its exactly what it sounds like.
Who's excited to see Brokeback Mountain? I am!

Labels:


Comments:
My question is: Where's Rachel?
 
Where are you, poop face? Why aren't you on AIM anymore? I'm much to busy and important to update my blog! haha, just kidding.
 
Sounds like if you find Jake Gyllenhaal Bono won't be too far behind. :)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?