Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Monday, May 07, 2007

3D Scanners, the Red Sox and Graduation, oh my!


Ok, haven't posted in a while, but I am very busy. I have exactly four days left of my undergraduate education! I have also finally embarked on my 3D scanning project, which is very very cool. Check out the website I made for the project here: http://sophia.smith.edu/~rdines/3dscanning
3D scanning and 3D printing are starting to really get noticed in popular culture, check out this article in the New York Times that talks about a future with 3D scanning.

Also, I recently had the very exciting opportunity to go on a field trip to a Red Sox game, including a talk with Tom Werner, and some time in the owners' box next to the dugout. amazing! I posted the pictures on my Picasa account.

Well, back to work, I have to finish it or else no graduation for me!

Labels: ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?