Rachel Dines interactive design print
contact
blog

friends

shared items

Thursday, August 04, 2005

mmmm....Cake

Wow, long time since I have blogged. I've been working on a major overhaul of the
Shimmer Beads website. The html site is now done, I am now working on the Flash version.

I recently saw Cake in concert, which was amazing. John McCrea never ceases to amaze me. At a few points during the show he conducted the audience as we sang back-up for him. Cake concerts are never boring. If you don't know Cake, I reccommend you check them out immediately. They have songs that fall under almost every category (rock, pop, rap, polka, country).

By the way, I've added another section on the right. I'm running out of books too quickly and I need some suggestions. These are just books I've read in the last month or so.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?